Vertical Ladle Preheaters
Vertical Ladle Preheaters can be used for drying and heating of various types of Ladle. Each preheater is unique and is customised according to the client’s needs.
The different type of requirements are:-
- 1. Vertical Dryers: These are required to remove the moisture from green or newly lined ladles. These generally have a very slow heating rate and a long process which ensures that the refractory is subjected to am minimum of thermal shocks as possible. The burners for these burners are specially designed to produce a long and lazy flame.
- 2. Vertical Preheaters: These are used to heat the ladle at a faster heating rate before taping of the ladle, the burners for these type of preheaters have a long and very intense flame , ensuring a high heat transfer from the flame to the refractory lining , ensuring that the ladle is fully soaked.
- 3. Online Preheaters: These are used to maintain the temperature of heated ladle before metal is poured in the Ladle
We are offering the following additional enhancement:-
- 1. Recuperative Type Preheater: flue gases exhaust from the ladle at a very high temperature ( 1000 C and above), We use the heat from flue gasses to preheat the air by using a customised heat exchanger specially designed for Ladle applications and are able to save up to 25% in the running cost.
- 2. Oxy Enrichment: Oxy enrichment is used either to achieve higher heating temperature more than 1200 C or to reduce the fuel consumption or reduce the cycle time. The energy saving can vary from 10 to 25% depending upon the level of enrichment.
- 3. Multi Fuel Fired: All the burners are custom designed and are for specific requirement and as such we can use multiple type of fuel in the same burner (liquid/Gaseous) without changing the burner, we also supply burners which can fire multiple gaseous.
These systems can be energized by almost all Liquid and Gaseous fuel. We are supplying systems which are using blast furnace gas (800 Kcal/Nm3)
We can offer various type of hood movement for the systems:-
- 1. Up & down movement using hydraulic or electrical actuator
- 2. Swivel movement, manually or using an electrical motor.
We offer various working options for the systems
- 1. Auto Ignition
- 2. Auto Temperature control
- 3. PID, PPID Or PLC Based controllers.
We offer your highly customised solutions according to your needs.